5 Ways to Ruin Yourself Academically:
- Always be sure to doodle during lectures.
- Never do your homework for any class ever.
- Lie your ass off about late assignments.
- Procrastinate like you're getting paid for it.
- Do not talk to any of the other students you
have classes with or your professors.
6 Ways to Ruin Yourself Socially:
- Lock yourself in your dorm for hours on end.
- Listen to screamo super loud at three in the morning.
- Mark yourself as a pushover: let folks bum smokes.
- Not dress like a highschool slut, complete with fake giggle.
- Avoid all the mixers and parties. No one cares anyways.
- Never greet people in return.
5 Ways to Ruin Yourself Physically:
- Never sleep. It's so good to run on empty.
- Eat five-seven plate fulls of various foods during each visit to the caf.
- Never excercise.
- Keep endorphins in captivity.
- Stress over homework you know you won't do.
5 Ways to Ruin Yourself Emotionally:
- Force friendships from empty potential.
- Love the one who won't ever give you a chance.
- Become easily jeleous of the success of others.
- Think too much about sad/difficult things.
- Take things back home to seriously.
C.I. - didn't go to class to get grade, but i know it's a 0
Algebra - 55 F
Comp II - 0
Theology - 0
yeah....i need a swift kick, eh?